Order unique

Works with philosophical depth

One of my noblest tasks as an artist is to create works that contribute to authenticity and philosophical depth.

If you are interested in an original work that is sold out, I have experience in recreating the motif (with detailed changes) in new colors and dimensions.


As indicative prices that may vary according to motif and material:

A4: DKK 1,500.

Up to 40x40: DKK 4,000.

Up to 60x60: DKK 6,000.

Up to 80x80: DKK 8,000.

Up to 100x100: DKK 10,000.

Offers larger sizes


When ordering, I take 30% of the full amount (excl. shipping costs) as a deposit. The deposit is not refundable. When the amount has been received, I will order the materials for the order. The deposit must be transferred via mobilepay on the number: 68 15 60. You pay the remaining 70% when I have finished your work. You will receive an invoice by email as a receipt for your purchase at Pontoppidan Art.

Production time is approx. 4 weeks.

Delivery time is approx. 5 working days. Larger commissioned works are delivered by DHL to the curb and cost DKK 500. Alternatively, the work can be collected in Aarhus C.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Contact form